Why Sophia Academy?
Students at Sophia Academy
- benefit from intensive intervention and personal attention
- gain self-confidence along with growing skills and knowledge
- operate in areas of strength each day as they use both sides of the brain
- succeed academically
- enjoy school
- bright students in grades 9-12, with or without an IEP, who have struggled in school.
- students with dyslexia or dyscalculia
- students with auditory processing, working memory, or executive function disorders
- students who need a small class environment
- students who are eager to try new things
Contact us to schedule a visit.
Include an application fee of $50
Apply for financial aid.
Upon acceptance, complete the registration packet and submit your commitment fee of $100 to secure your place.
ICHS charges book and technology fees that are due by July 1, 2017. Click here for more information.